Mulholland Dr. Gone with the wind, a story

Exclusively reserved for discussion regarding David Lynch's 'Mulholland Dr.'
Aimee2

Mulholland Dr. Gone with the wind, a story

Postby Aimee2 » 24 Jul 2015

Each time I watch, evocations change.

Now its a movie about destiny and hope:
One lost soul helping another travel on, the cowboy had to jump in for a bit there, in the end all is well in the world. This film is not about a murder/suicide but about escape by silence. Can you do that for a minute?

Back to 2015
The car accident? 8-) it helped escape from trauma, Diane was almost lost again in the green room. Like she was supposed to be, locked up in confusion of stardust. Can you believe that? Who rewrote the script?

Ofcourse 'they' did not like 'Rita' being alive in 'Betty s' confused world, both souls were supposed. to provide agony for ages in absolute solitude fueling the sick flames of a starshredder machine. Hollywood thrives on lost Dreams and souls in limbo haunting every executive board meeting or production. We all know energy vampires.

I am curious if this theory has any merit?

Aimee2

Re: Mulholland Dr. Gone with the wind, a story

Postby Aimee2 » 25 Jul 2015

Aunt Ruth and Bonnie decide to hire a medium to get rid of the ghost in Havenhurst. The green room seems connected to why the spirit in Aunt Ruth s appartement wont leave. In the green room they finally see the problem, a Hollywood starlet who died by suicide she seems very happy repeating the same lines over and over and they loose contact when they tell it to not linger in Hollywood. Bonnie tries to reach the ghost again hoping the problem is resolved but is pushed back. She told it gently that it died but it wont accept this!!! We really needed that cowboy! The problem seems to be a director in a sleezy office...... a writer who thought it was Funny to control the mind of Camilla with a car accident instead of truth.

Basically the ' good guys' here are the mediums ( red hair, black hair w glasses, cowboy)

Its basically ' solved' now Some more proof if needed
1. Note when Diane s Ghost Knocks on the very real WRONG door in Bonita ( a ghost light appears on the door on the opposite house and flashes 3 times) yet delarosa notices something is very wrong ( like innhavenhurst)
2. Note when the truth is known, Diane is no longer trapped, The red haired lady in distress notices something happened, her house is no langer haunted by Camilla

Aimee2

Sorry needed to add: note 2 is when the blue box dropped

The way is the destination so everything i just posted is just Maya

Aimee2

The old couple represent true childhood trauma, which we can only speculatie about and which is being sadly exploited. Social capitalism Darwnistic society

Aimee2

With the phone and the blackbook either white or black ' Magicians ' can dial into they lives of the missing dead Girls and their reincarnation fantasies . Changing their cycle of memories for the purpose of either moving to mr Roque or....... Other goals

Aimee2

A true Memory would be the no dogs allowed sign at LAX
A false Memory would be the car accident..... Baaad

Aimee2

Now its your turn to escape Hollywood

Aimee2

The bad espresso mr. Brooke serves in his fantasy says a lot about his character, still its terrible ' to shut it down'

KyleOrKyla

Postby KyleOrKyla » 25 Jul 2015

I think a lot of the initial strength of the movie is the sometimes disjointed scenes, from the small to the primordially devastating, which are scattered in an obtuse way yet still create a snowballing mood

Then I believe the popular approach is to try to reassemble/decode the scenes into the overall "objective" picture, whose objective truth/closeness-to-the-director's intent can be graded as More or Less accurate based on a comprehensive analysis of clues/minutia

But honestly, I also enjoy the approach of stringing a series of scenes together into a different interpretation, re-assigning meanings/symbolisms and seeing what then jumps out.
ArtGumshoe.com ~ a doodle comic which will eventually contain art gumshoes.

Siku

Postby Siku » 12 Aug 2015

I like it, Aimee2 :up:

Aimee2 wrote:The way is the destination so everything i just posted is just Maya

Reference to Maya Bond who played Aunt Ruth? Care to elaborate?

Aimee2

Postby Aimee2 » 28 Aug 2015

Ofcourse. Not elaborating would be a task indeed.

Tibet. Monks can spend days, dare I say Years? Creating the most fantastical pathways thru the Labyrinth (Kubrick) or Jungian leaps thru the human psyche ( Lynch). Even could they edict beyond the curtains the answer would still be: Illusion !

Return to Mulholland Dr.